Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I created this "Korean Free Lessons" blog?

Hello everybody, this is a new blog on learning Korean online for free. This blog is intended for those English literate people who love Korean language and want learn Korean in a fun and easy way. Telling you the truth, I am not an expert in Korean language. But I have an interest in learning new language. Most of the learning materials here are videos, because I believe learning a new language through videos is easier and more fun than reading text alone.

You can also say that this blog is just a collection of Korean tutorial videos for people who understand English. Whenever I found an interesting video about learning Korean, I will post on this blog. Hopefully, all of us will be able to speak Korean very soon. Of course, if possible all of us who are interested in Korean will be able to write in Korean. I believe that by watching the videos and learning daily, all of us will master Korean very soon.

I'm also very sorry if I can't put the lessons in a sequential order. This is because I will post everything I found useful and easy to learn for everyone especially those who are beginners to Korean language. Day by day, after I have mastered basic Korean language, I will certainly post more intermediate lessons.

I would be very grateful if you (as my blog visitors) always visit this blog. Your visit is my encouragement. Thank you very much for your kind attention to this blog, "Korean Free Lessons".

thank you = 감사합니다 (gamsahabnida)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...